~About Me~


Hye there... thnx cz open my CikuNtiK BloGger from Heart 2 Heart it's means dr hati ke hati… Diz blogger i"ll create it's for my life when i feel not in good mood... CikuNtiK BloGger is to remind wt happen bout my life n y have some people make my heart feel hurt... but never mind forget bout dats n i dont wnt to thinks n talk bout wt happen b4 diz... erm... let's we talk bout CikuNtiK BloGger wt the best have in diz blogger... if u all wnt know bout diz CikuNtiK BloGger more n more, u all can still go on follow n see diz blogger by in coming new blogger n continuous... Ok, b4 i'll stop n finish my words i wnt to thnx to all my frenz n my bestfrenz cz alwayz give more support n help me how to solve my problem... n thy all alwayz give spirit to me... thnx u n thnx u... i luv u all so much... it's so meaningful a live must we still go on... thnx to thy all... without thy all i cant stay n cant still carry on in my life n diz world... thnx u... thnx u... n thnx u so much... god bless u all...

Diz is the best meaningful expression i alwayz read n get it to be my spirit in my life...
The words is.....

"Dalam hidup ini kadang2 kita lebih banyak mendapatkan apa yang tidak kita inginkan. Dan ketika kita mendapatkan apa yang kita inginkan, akhirnya kita tahu bahawa yang kita inginkan kadang2 tidak dapat membuat hidup kita menjadi lebih bahagia dan sempurna."

"Setiap segala kebaikan adalah datangnya dari Allah S.W.T dan setiap segala keburukan adalah datangnya dari dalam diri kita sendiri bukan dari yang lain"

The lastly is i wnt keep an appologize to some person o someone if have some words i create in diz CikuNtiK BloGger n wt i'm saying o wt i'm doing make u felt so hurt... sorry... sorry... n so sorry much more.... cz it's not mean to make u feel like dats... n sorry against if have anything i wrong do to u... Bye n daa... Salam~

~THE END~


~{ ct }~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sila Tinggalkan Comment Anda Disini.
Terima Kasih. Hehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...